Posted on Jul 28th, 2022
Daily - 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Pool maintenance is performed 6:00 am - 7:00 am five times a week. Swimmers may use the pool during maintenance as Oil Out will be the only chemical added to the pool during routine maintenance.
1. NON-Resident Guest Policy: Harlan Ranch households are allowed to bring no more than four (4) guests into the pool area at any time.
You may purchase tickets for 4 additional guests (for a maximum total of 8 guests) at the Clubhouse during the week, tickets cost $2.00 per guest. All guests must be accompanied by a resident, we do not admit the general public to the pool.
If you are renting a Pool BBQ you can purchase guest tickets for a total of 20 participants (the 20 participants include residents and 4 free guests). These tickets will be tied to your four-hour BBQ rental. We do this to help prevent overcrowding at the pool.
Tickets can be used at any point during the summer after purchase. Should the pool reach capacity the pool monitors will conduct a first in first out policy with a four-hour limit.
2. Residents are responsible for any damage to the Association’s property caused by themselves, their family members, tenants or guests.
3. All residents are required to use their key fob to access the pool and must sign in before entering the pool area.
4. Resident agrees to provide identification and proof of residency if asked by an Association representative.
5. Residents under the age of fourteen (14) years of age must be accompanied and actively supervised by an adult (at least 18 years old) at all times.
6. There is NO lifeguard on duty and residents swim at their own risk.
7. Owners who rent / lease their homes have assigned their rights to use the Recreation Center, including the pool, to the resident of that home. Rights of the tenant to use the pool are subject to suspension to the same extent that rights of Owners are subject to suspension as provided in the Governing Documents.
8. Profanity, screaming or abusive language is not allowed in any of the pool area.
9. Use of radios, boom boxes or other music equipment, without the use of headphones or other type of private listening device, is prohibited.
10. Glass containers or glass objects are prohibited at all times.
11. Smoking including vaping is prohibited in all areas of the pool. This includes marijuana.
12. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in all areas of the pool.
13. No food or beverages are allowed within 5 feet of the pool water.
14. Diving into the pool, running, horseplay or other dangerous behavior is strictly prohibited.
15. Large flotation devices, rafts, surf boards, boogie boards, slides or any other swim toys that can be used as a projectile or equipment are not allowed in either pool. Water safety devices are allowed to be used but must not be larger than 48 x 48 x 14 inches when inflated. Noodles are allowed for floating only. A lightweight beach ball is acceptable.
16. No sport or play equipment other than that permitted in rule 15 is allowed in the pool area. This includes, but is not limited to, dive rings, slides, footballs, basketballs, and frisbees.
17. Bicycles are not permitted in the pool area. They may be locked on the bicycle rack provided outside the clubhouse. Other small personal transportation devices including, but not limited to, scooters, skateboards, hover-boards, and roller skates, may be carried into the pool area and left at the pool monitor station. They may not be ridden in the pool area. Strollers, wheelchairs, and walkers are permitted to be used in the pool area.
18. Proper swim wear is required at all times. Anyone requiring protective undergarments (diapers) is required to wear appropriate protective swim garments (swim diapers/swimmers) and any child under the age of 2 must wear a protective swim diaper.
19. Pool lounge furniture is to be used on a first-come, first-served basis. Pool lounge furniture may not be “reserved” or held until others arrive.
20. Animals are not allowed in pool area at any time, except for personal service animals.
21. Persons with open wounds, skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, nasal or ear discharges or any communicable diseases are not permitted in the pool.
22. Persons using suntan/sunscreen lotions may not enter to pool unless they remove any excess lotion. Excess
lotion creates slime and slicks in the pool water and makes it difficult to see the bottom of the pool. Additionally, lotions create excess wear and tear on pool equipment.
POOL BBQ POLICIES
1. Harlan Ranch Community Center has 4 gas BBQ's available for Harlan Ranch resident use through a reservation system. Reservations can be made online through the website or with the Harlan Ranch Staff.
2. BBQ's are available for use: Monday - Sunday 12:00 PM- 9:00 PM. BBQ's may be reserved during one of two 4-hour blocks of time- 12:00- 4:00 PM or in the 5:00 - 9:00 PM block. Reservations are to be made during the week (M-F) no less than 24 hours from the date needed. The BBQ's will be locked during any hours not listed above.
3. A refundable $50.00 reservation deposit will be required to reserve a BBQ area. All BBQ area reservations will be handled through the Harlan Ranch Staff (this does not include pool monitors).
4. Residents may reserve one BBQ per day available, which will include 1 square table and 6 chairs. Since no other lounge furniture may be reserved, additional seating will be available on a first come – first served basis during your 4-hour reservation time only.
5. Residents are required to leave the BBQ area neat and clean at the conclusion of the reservation period. Pool Monitors will inspect the area and provide a written report of any damage or mess to the Harlan Ranch Staff.