The large community park at Harlan Ranch is a Clovis City-owned park. As a City-owned park there are certain rules that need to be followed. They are:
1.Any group getting together for an event or activity, that is larger than 24 people, will need approval. Getting approval is done by submitting a Facility Use Request Form available on Clovis’ website at Cityofclovis.com (or on the Harlan Ranch website)
2. Any business that helps with your event like a bounce house company or caterer will need to have an insurance policy that names the City of Clovis as an additional insured and have all appropriate permits
3. The picnic sites are first-come, first-serve, so even though your party or picnic is approved, it is not reserved.
4. Park hours are 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM. all events must take place within this time frame.
5. No item(s) shall be sold in the park, this includes food, crafts, homemade goods or any item for profit
6. Exercise groups or classes must have pre approval and provide all required insurance coverage required by the City of Clovis
Should you have any questions feel free to contact the City of Clovis at 324-2600, or at the link: http://www.ci.clovis.ca.us/Government/Customer-Service